Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas cards/ Cartas navideñas!














Been doing some holiday cards and tried some new media this time: acrylics. They're nice to use, even thought it cost me a little bit to get used to them. Here the process and finals.

I'll try doing some more stuff with traditional ways. I would like to try watercolors, even if  I really have hard times using them (they're so difficult! at least I find them that way). By the way, Happy holidays! Merry Christmas and happy new year 2015!


He estado haciendo algunas tarjetas navideñas y probado un nuevo medio en esta ocasión: acrílicos. Son agradables de usar, aunque me costó un poco acostumbrarme a ellos. Aquí el proceso y las tarjetas finales.

Voy a tratar de hacer mas cosas tradicionales. Me gustaría probar acuarelas, aunque realmente me cuestan trabajo (son tan difíciles! Por lo menos para mí). Por cierto, ¡Felices fiestas! Feliz Navidad y feliz año nuevo 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment